Vet can quickly provide help to our pet – from diagnostics to immediate assistance. When you choose a doctor you should pay attention to his specialisation, experience, patients’ opinion and many other factors.
The fate of our pet is often linked with one veterinarian for years – we give you the opportunity to quickly and accurately choose the right medical care for your pet.
Some specific duties of a veterinarian may include:
- Examining and treating sick or injured animals
- Diagnosing and treating animal diseases
- Prescribing and administering medication and other treatment
- Performing surgeries and other procedures
- Educating pet owners on how to care for their animals
- Conducting research on animal health and diseases
- Providing emergency care for animals
- Consulting with other professionals, such as animal behaviorists or nutritionists, to provide the best care for animals